More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Fan trick hive

I reinstalled hiveos to my drive. I want to install the driver 460.39 for mining. the problem is that when nvidia-driver-update 460.39 gives, the driver does not download, the applet suddenly turns off before installation. my cards are 4x 3060 V1. the hive system is the newest - maybe that’s why it turns off my system? what risers to use? 10S or 9S? I have one 9S and it works normally, so I don’t know if there is any point in buying newer?
I reinstalled the system because the last card a few days ago is not fully detected by hive. there is only its name and no timings or temperatures are given. the card kicked 8mh in ergo XD.
I reinstalled the system and even more problems Please help

can you post a screenshot of your worker overview showing the cards with bios version info?

cool, just wanted to make sure they were all v1s first. these the only cards on the rig?

yes i have 4x 3060 V1

I was able to configure. Now the question is whether to use riser 009S or 010S? I have one card on 009S and after a day of mining the card shuts down and hiveos won’t restart it

Version of riser shouldn’t matter

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.