More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Extremely Slow Hashrate 5600xt

Hello, I just bought one Asus 5600xt and im only getting around 12-13 MH/s. Is there something i’m missing?

im running stock bios with this settings:

also tried no overclock:

Here are my HiveOS version:
bilde
bilde

This is my Pheonixminer:

Edit: Found some more interesting stuff:

looks like the core clock is stuck are 300 on all 3 states.

did you find the error and a solution to this?

yes, i changed the powerconnections and then it went out of safe mode :slight_smile:

Hi Leet, I just started having this same issue, on the same card 5600xt, So did you just change vga cables from one card to another? or to another psu? I have all 3 (one for riser) plugged into their own vga port (no splitter) in the psu. Ill say that The card did reach 40mh/s after the rig rebooted overnight. I try to reboot manually and it stays at core 300. when the rig did it by itself It corrected it temporarily

yea i changed the power cable, but you could try to change the raiser too :slight_smile:
also it’s currently running on Teamredminer ver 0.8.1 with these settings

hope this help.

Thank you for replying so quickly, Im going to try your settings and also teamredminer, I usually do NB miner and have slightly higher hashrates there, like 1 or 2 megashash. But I wonder how it fixed itself when it rebooted last night. I just lowered my watchdog hashrate to have it do it for me again instead of using miner actions. and still no luck
maby Ill just let it run for a day and maby ill get lucky with another reboot.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.