More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA settings

Hi guys I’m a beginner
I have three EVGA RTX3090. Share your settings please for such type of cards: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA
How to get stable 120Mh/s? Do I need to install additional cooling for backplate for such card?

Locked core clock around 1130 to 1150mhz, 100% fan speed, and as much memory as is stable. You shouldn’t need to change anything to get full hashrate on that card as long as there is proper airflow

core lock 1140 mem 2450 122-124mhs

Hi, I have 5x 3090 and 1x3080ti. I underclock my core and memory to run with the lowest vram temp posible. Thinking that could give me more life span without repadding etc. I actually had to put negative memory offset to keep one card vram under 90 °C. I don’t know if I’m going too far with this. Am I risking anything with these setting?

Thanks

Set the fans to 100% and check what the mem temp is. You may be able to clock up the memory to get a bit higher hashrates. Also, as suggested by keaton_hiveon, you should lock your clock core instead of using offset.

Wow… massive gain. Thank you. Maybe in summer time I’ll use fan at 100%. I have massive air flow through the rig. Power consumption seems fairly low.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.