More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

EVGA 3080 ti XC3

plz tell me
best configure for gpu evga 3080 ti for mining ETH

Hi bro!!! I would recommend you to flash your bios… some people have done it. I leave you my setting before flashing, right now im flashing them and tryin new settings.
70 fans

1200 coreclock

1910 memory

285 pl

if you need i can leave you a video where it shows you how to do it: BIOS UPDATE for 3080 Ti Ethereum LHR Power Lock Issue 74mh/s to 91mh/s - YouTube

ONLY IF it has a declocking bios that kicks in at 266-275 watts. My FTW3 Not only doesn’t need the bios flash, but it would most likely screw up the fans, by what I read on EVGA forums while searching for that bios. Basically I wouldn’t touch the bios (based on this bios) if I were getting 85 mh or above. But in some off brand gpus is has increased them from 88 to 91 mh (as shown in Crypto Donkey’s video, which Red Panda’s is based on).

Hi!! Sorry, could yo usend me the id of your bios please, I would like to check if it works on one of my GPUs. Thanks

94.02.71.80.BF

And not my bios, just found the number in a unrelated pic on EVGA forums, and I don’t think it shows up when you search for evga 3080 ti on Tech Power Up

Thanks! I thought you had a different one… But anyways, thank you so much…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.