More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Evga 3080 ftw3 10gb malfunction

Hi - I just installed a brand new EVGA 3080 FTW3 10GB LHR card into my mining rig. Upon booting into nbminer it’s showing the following errors, drm:nv_drm_load and drm:nv_drm_probe_devices and states the GPU has fallen off the bus. Additionally, the GPU is in a malfunction state when it loads HiveOS. I’ve updated HiveOS to the latest driver 06.217@220513 and installed Nvidia v.512.77 on the GPU and it’s still not working. Also, the hardware is working as I’ve installed the GPU, riser, cables, and PSU into my gaming computer and everything worked perfectly. I’m not sure what else to do at this point, so I welcome your thoughts and suggestions. Please see the attachment below for the list of errors. Thanks in advance. - Rachael

512.77 is a windows driver, that won’t work in hive. What driver do you have installed in hive?

Have you tried a fresh hive image?

Hi Keaton,

Thanks for the rapid response! You are spot on…a fresh Hiveos image solved the problem. As is well again. Thank you so much!

Best wishes,

Rachael

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.