More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

EVGA 3070 not applying OC and TUF 3070 having an invalid shares

Good morning all,

I’m new in this mining been only a 2 week, my rig has 2 GPU and it was working fine, I was using both with risers, now I’m using the EVGA card on my motherboard,
What should I do? what OC do I need to apply?
Thank you

Here is my setup. 2 rigs. one with 2 x GTX1060, 2 x RTX3070 running HiveOS and one with 1 x RTX3060 running Win10. Over Clocks for the 3070s Try Core: -400; Mem: 2600; PL: 125. I assume you are mining ETH. Those over clock should be a good base to start. Then you can dail down the Core and MEM 100 at a time i.e. Core: -300; Mem: 2400 etc. I have invalid shares but only 13 share after 26 hours of up time. Let me know how that works.

Thank you Neo72,

I restarted my rig, and now having the same OC so far no invalid shares yet, but if it shows again definitely I will use your OC settings, right now only my EVGA not responding the OC command and still giving me 51 mhs, I will see couple hours, and anything I experience I will share you.
Thanks.

Good to hear. I am using these OCs now and my 3070 (Gigabyte) has 3 invalid shares and my 3070 (PNY) has 25 invalid after 1 day 19 hours of operation. The Gigabyte card has had the 3 invalid the entire time with no change. The PNY card started with about 12 or so invalid and is at 25 as of this writing. I can live with a few but if it jumps into the 100s in a single day I will have to step thru OC settings to find the sweet spot for the cards.

Thats great, I do have 2 cards only at the moment, but will see how this daily earning go? mine now is constantly showing around 9$ I believe 2 weeks ago I started the earning was higher right?

I do see only 25 invalid shares on my TUF 3070 with 62mhs, and 0 invalid on EVGA3070 but this card still have only 52mhs not accepting the OC, I will take it out from motherboard switch the pic slot will see.

Thank you for sharing friend.

any thoughts for earning?

I use this website to input my current MH/s to get a read out on potential profit. Keep in mind these are est and will change as price change. Ethereum Mining Profitability Calculator

Its really great, thanks a lot

:+1: No problem.