More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ETH + TONCOIN Dual Mining

I’ve been mining TONCOIN for about 10 hrs now and I’m still not getting any stats. Is the whalestonpool telegram just not working or am I doing something wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated.
wtp

Did you register your address?

Ton2

I believe so. Is there another step I’m missing. I let it continue to mine over night and still nothing.

Una vez esta tu wallet en la pool si usas /balance te mostrara tu balance.

Suelen actualizarse a los pocos minutos de empezar a minar.

Asegurate que esa es tu dirección de wallet correcta y valida y la tines bine configurada en HiveOS

Algo está mal. Intentaré crear una nueva billetera para ver si eso ayuda.

Turns out I had a bad wallet address. Followed the same process I used creating the first wallet, got a new address and not it works fine.

la wallet que uso es tonkepper por si te puede ayudar.

deberia servir cualquier billetera de las que recomiendan.

I’m having the same issues as well. Are you using ton-pool or whalestonpool address? Seems like these youtubers dont show the full process. Just enough to get views

What issues? It’s not overly complex

Download a toncoin wallet app
Plug in your wallet to the ton pool telegram bot
Plug in your address in the flightsheet
Start mining

I got it to work but i had to manually input my Ton coin wallet address and also manually add in the server address in the lolminer configuration. I’m on Hiveon pool using lolminer. I’m at my normal ETH hash rate of 230MH but now my Hiveon Hash is reported at zero for the past few hours since i tried to switch to Whalestonpool.

Don’t use whales, switch to ton pool instead. And is your hive on the latest version?

i waiting for lolminer 1.44 … but unfortunately not available at hiveos… yet. :frowning:

I went back to ton-pool. My hash is reported to hiveon pool again and i had to register the Ton-pool bot on telegram. I got Ton-pool mixed up with Toncoinpool.io which is a different pool which is why I didn’t see any stats when searching my wallet. Thanks!

1 Like

well i have the same issue but strange one.
my rigs are with my friend’s network, his rigs are dual mining well while mine is mining too but it doesn’t show up on pool.
configs on hiveos are simple, wallet from toncoin website & using ton-pool.
not working on my rigs with hiveos, but when i try on my windows pc it’s ok, any ideas?