More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ETH+TON Dual mining lolminer

Abro este hilo para compartir configuraciones de placas NVIDIA minando ETH+TON en dual mining.

QUE SEAN ESTABLES

TARJETAS DE VIDEO QUE ESTAN EN LAS FOTOS

CARDS IN PHOTOS
RTX 3090
RTX 3060TI LHR
RTX 2060
RTX 2060 SUPER
GTX 1660
CMP 30HX

I open this thread to share configurations of NVIDIA boards mining ETH+TON in dual mining.

*THEY ARE STABLE

CARDS IN PHOTOS
RTX 3090
RTX 3060TI LHR
RTX 2060
RTX 2060 SUPER
GTX 1660
CMP 30HX

1 Like

Don’t use power limits, instead use core clocks to control power

Hi,

I have a question that no one seems to be able to answer or fix.
Sometimes the dual mining ETH+TON works and when I restart the miner it seems like it cannot connect to the ETH pool however if I then switch to ETH only it works. Can you please help me.

Thank you so much

Statistics (14:53:14); Uptime: 0h 8m 2s
Algorithm 1: Ethash
Connected to:
Algorithm 2: SHA256-TON
Connected to: https://ton.hashrate.to:4002 (50ms latency)

please Help…
i was mining eth+ton for 3days, very stable, but always stop mining (low hashrate) every 02.00am, it happens for all my rigs. so i need to flight sheets again. any suggestion appreciate.

If it’s happening with all your rigs look at common variables. Power/internet/smart plugs etc.

but it happens in same time, since 11/02/02 … 13/02/02 for my three rigs. its so weird if external problem.

Are you using the same smart plugs? Same internet? Same power source on all? Find the common variables.

yes, but. one one my rigs only ETH (t-rex), is no problem.

before using dual mining have some problem.

is it help if turn on the wachdog??

I have the same problem, mining with lolminer ETH+TON I have crashes.
On the same RIG mining only ETH is stable, even with the same overclock settings

are you using watchdog mode on?

are you using whales pool? not sure if it was fixed but there was an issue causing lolminer to crawsh with whales.

Clearly, you can see that cards with Hynix and micron chipset are better for dual mining.

no vale la pena matar graficas a menos q degustas cambiar pastas y todo de mas

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.