More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ETH not receive in my wallet (Coinbase)

Hello there, i have a problem.
i use a mining rig for eth since 2 months. payout is every 0.1 eth. it worked perfect until the last two times.
when i reach 0.1 HiveOs payout to my wallet. even i receive coinbase confirmation mail and push notification that eth is received. but when i check my wallet. its not there.

i contacted already coinbase and they say they never had this issue. So what can i do? anyone else had this problem before?

Assuming you are mining on Hive, start with the following:

Go to Hive Pool and put in your address:

Then select the “Payouts” Tab.

You should see the Time/Date, Total, ETH Transaction, and Status.

This should help you track forward.

Is Coinbase one of those services which changes/adds wallets on occasion, yet still has them associated in your accounts?

Hi,

Thanks for answer, i also checked payouts already and sent the info to coinbase. Yea exactly coinbase change adress everytime but the old remains.

I found already the issue. Eth received and is in my wallet, just the app not updated the history somehow…

Bonjour,
pouvez-vous m’aider car j’ai le paiement qui est au dessus de 0,1 mais il ne se déclenche pas, comment je peux y remédier ?

Merci de votre aide

What gwei you set in the payout settings? If its to low it could take long time. I set mine to 55 sonetines it took 2 days and done

Je mine de l’ETH et il doit effectuer le virement systématique au dessus de 0,1. Mais il ne fait plus le virement.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.