More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ETH Mining - A lot of invalid shares recently

I used to have a pretty good ratio (95%+), but one of my RX 570s died and I replaced with a RX 580 Sapphire (up to 3 of the same model now).
I have 6 total, 3 570s, 3 580s.
Ever since I put the new 580 in, one of my cards has been showing HIGH invalid shares.
My total ratio is under 75% and I tried changing settings and it doesn’t improve.
I have set to 1100 core 1 dpm 820 vdd 2000 mem
These settings work well for all the other cards - what can I do to diagnose further?

Hi jeeden,
Some rx 580s come with different memories (Micron, Samsung, etc.) and sometimes the same settings cannot be made for all. Try changing dmp and 850/850 vdd. The last thing that is important ** turn on the undervoltage switch **. Try this and it is stable, you can now play with the core (I use 1150) and the memory (2100 Mhz) getting for ETH around 31.88 Mh / s for each rx580.

for RX580 8gb OC+ cards, I use the following setting in rigs containing 10-12 cards:
Coreclock : 1200
Core State (DPM): 2
Core Voltage : 860
Memory Clock : 2150
Mem State: 800
For Micron and SK Hynix memory I use
amdmemtweak --REF 40

Above mentioned oc drives my cards to 32.60 MH/S and decreases the temp of cards well enough. Although sometimes one of the cards randomly faces Invalid Share which between different rigs it has no sense why this similar to others is facing the invalid. By the way, these settings are good, try them.
Good Luck.