More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Etash mining after ethereum 2.0

You have until 20 days after the merge to manually request if you don’t meet the threshold you have set.

Hi @keaton_hiveon Hope you are well. Looks like the merge is going to force me to have to modify my payout settings. Can you point me to a resource on how to set the max gas fee for a mainnet payout? Specifically, where is that setting entered/set? I’m at a loss. Don’t see it on my HiveOS dashboard. Thanks.

You go to https://hiveon.net/eth/settings?miner= your wallet

Enter your ip to verify it’s you.

Then in the manual payout, you can set the max gas fee to use

yeah you need to look on the pool dashboard, not hiveos dashboard

1 Like

hi friends after merge eth what is the best benefits to mine what coin over what algoritm best to mine i mean (for exmple ETC over autolykos or etchash or any coin) which coin best to mine i have 6900xt which is better to mine please tell your opinion thanks (sorry for bad eng language)

no one knows until it happens. ask again after the merge

After the merge, there won’t be a dominant coin to mine. Maybe a few months afterward? However, during the aftermath, we probably will see a Darwinian competition for dominance but will take some time. Though it will probably look more like Brownian movement (good time for a quantum computer)

Also depending on what you want (coins or cash), you will have to decide on something like an auto-switching scheme that gives you the most cash or hodling. If hodling the coins regardless of the current profitability, until the coin appreciates (unless it goes to the moon like luna), you will need to research the coin

As Keaton said no one knows, even months post-merge. The dust will probably take a while to settle. Doubt any coin has the capacity or tokenomics to deal with the tsunami of miners that are coming. It will be interesting times and very dynamic. Many coins will do the way of the dodo, so choose wisely.

Another option is to shut down until things settle, especially if you can’t meet your mining costs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.