More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Error: connection to api server failed

suddently occur to me when i am using ethercet cable for internet connection.
try to use the dnscrypt-i, but this app needs to install as well which leads to a dead loop.
Finally, swapped to a wireless adaptor, NETGEAR A6210, then it works fine.

I have the .deb file on a usb how do you get that file to fill in where it needs to go to enable doh?

My issue is there’s no connection everywhere i look even the hive help staff all
Basically say ‘step one get connected’ and its not helpful at all😂

i found file at: Index of /repo/binary/

mc - Midnight Commander ---- to activate GUI

Find the file at usb and install

I’ve got the same issues on the same Rog Strix B550-F Gaming Motherboard. To overcome it, I have purchased WIFI dongles but oh boy is it pissing me off!!! Thanks for helping me diagnose it’s the motherboard. Even clearing CMOS doesn’t resolve it. It’s such a weird problem as it works fine initially until whenever it wants to fail. I have another 2 of these mobis connected on the LAN without an issue (yet?!) so as a backup Ive got wifi dongles ready to go so I can keep mining. What a headache!

Hello, I have this same error and I have a verified connection on other computers. It’s something from this SO or this RIG. Please help me. How did you solve it?

Hello , i have same situation and i try beta version than boom . it solved, if you have same problem you will should try hiveos beta version

Problem solved
after so many tries just did something that took 10 mintes
i downloaded the updated hive image pulled my ssd out of the rig re image put it back
and it worked perfect.

I soled it by

• adding my wifi connection and pass to Network folder in USB

• in rig.conf removed all content after #Options

Very frustrating process when updating gpu (nvidia) drivers by hiveos

I solve the issue just by change the static ip address. The reason In my case, by auto dhcp my router gateway give to other device (mobile phone) same with my rig ip, so connection become faulty. Changing rig ip address solving the issue.

Come on bro! it worked for me… I literally lost 2 days figuring out what the problem was… until now I am not sure what was the problem, but it works now!

Thank you Niko!

Hi Everyone:
I have just solved this problem about my Rig and since by searching trough web I couldn’t find the answer right away so I would like to share my solution for those who might face this issue again.

My Rig was functioning very well and on a sudden, it started to crash and give me same Error and etc. luckily only 1 guy here mentioned that the API server IP was blocked by his ISP which it was also same in my case, what I did was simply type “net-test” in consul and it showed me the ping and status for all API servers so I could ensure which servers are available to me and then I changed the “Server URL” in my Rig setting and the problem was solved that easy.
If you faced such issue… Before you do anything , I suggest do as I said and hopefully the problem will be solved.

I have the same problem, do you got a solution for that?