More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Error causing TRex miner to restart

try to tuning ur t-rex to lower version
it works for me…

I updated to the latest version of T-rex miner this morning 17/04/2022 and encountered the exact same problem, tried rolling back to several previous versions and even reset oc settings to default with no joy. Decided to swap miner completely and use NB miner. Completely stable and rig is mining again. T-rex need to sort out their problem as its definitely a problem with that update. Might swap back once its corrected but for now will see how NB miner gets on. Hope this helps anyone.

Hi everybody. Today I updated my hiveos but now trex is heating my 3090 gpus. I didnt change the overclock.
Just clicked on update hoveos button and restarted the rigs :frowning:

The other gpu boards are ok with the new trex.
I will read about the nb miner and I hope my 3090 gpus are not damaged.

I forgot to mention I removed a 3060 gpu because that board was causing trex error code 3 after trex upgrade.

Hi there. I created new hiveos images using the stable version 0.6.212. Done. My rig is running without burning my GPUs.
I was running with the hiveos 0.6.215 version during a weekend then GPUS was getting hot, even changing and disabling OC. This version 0.6.215 caused error at RTX 3060 and caused heating at RTX 3090.
I upgraded nvidia from 470 to 510
and upgraded TREX from 0.25.8 to 0.25.12.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.