More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Earnings cut in half

Why are daily earnings cut I. Half when my hash rate has not changed?

look at here:
https://forum.hiveos.farm/t/low-payout/57590/16

Others have the same issues

Why earnings has dropped?!!

Pool statistics shows expected daily earning $11 per 100 MH/s

I’ve 2055 MH/S
It should earn 20 x 11 = $220 daily but it shows below $75 !!
What’s going on guys? Where is our earnings?!’!

2 Likes

Guys, stop making new topics about it… we don’t need all those duplicates.

Back to the matter at hand - I’m monitoring my ETH earnings for about 50 minutes now… and from my calculations, (eth / 50 minutes * 60 minutes * 24 hours) the estimate is 90-100% of what it should be.

So it might be just Hiveon having crap estimate code - I’ve seen it showing silly numbers before. The same goes with ETH/USD price, Hiveon doesn’t keep up with it sometimes.

That’s concerning. Not much of a response from the pool admin. Let’s hope this isn’t an attack. Not switching pools…yet.

Eyes open, people.

I’m not sure but I’m showing the same thing… normally my earning are about .0105 a day and now I’m getting .0075ETH a day.

Minerstat shows about $9.35 per day with a 3090 and I have 4 plus a 3070 and my earnings are worth about 3 3090’s a day. It’s like I have 2 GPUs that aren’t counting. But then again Hive seems to always be lower than other pools. Might be time to make a switch.

It does it to me all the time , every now and then the amount per week & day will drop like 25% temporarily