More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Dual mining

Dear All,

Does anyone have any tutorial regarding dual mining

If there any tutorial will much appreciated.

Yes, check this youtube video : LOLMINER VS T-REX MINER DUAL MINING | ETH+TON VS ETH+ALPH | MAXIMUM PROFIT - YouTube
same for AMD GPU.
But the new LOLmoner 1.43 is still not released. Well at least I don’t have it yet on my HiveOs page.

1 Like

I found also this one in spanish : 🔥 Mina Ethereum + TONCOIN | DUAL Mining REAL | HiveOS Tutorial | Máximas Ganancias - YouTube
With that you should be all set :smiley:

Thanks. what i read.
to make it short, if we have 1 GPU. can this 1 GPU mining ETH + TON on the same time ?

yes sure that the beauty of the thing … all 2 coins at the same time with the same GPU.

its working :slight_smile:

What you wrote in the extra arguments:
“worker”: “% WORKER_NAME%”
“corner”: "% COIN%

“worker”: “% WORKER_NAME%”
“corner”: “% COIN%”

“devices”: “0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7”

“lhr-algo”: “blake3”
“url2”: “stratum + tcp: //de.alephium.herominers.com: 1199”
“user2”: “1J3LMVyi7Booc4ifkwU378GMbk6E4ARf7b2CxjMHsPRxJ.costis”
“pass2”: “x”

How can you add 1.43 lolminer?
I’ve only 1.42 in the list.
(lastest version 0.6-213@220205)

hi guys i am dual mining eth and ton on rx 5700 and gettting 55mh on eth adn 3.3gh on ton but i found that im not getting any shares on ton with 3.3gh and its just emty hashrate on pool any else checked that?!

Hello,

do you fix this problem?

not my on rx 5700s do u have sulition ?!

I’m also testing this feature now. Recently watched a video Make Higher Profits T-Rex Miner 0.25.2 | LHR Dual Mining Ethereum (68%Plus) + Alephium |Step-by-Step - YouTube …really useful information. I advise you to view. I have several video cards and I just want to try to mine ETH+TON on one of them.

i did fix the problem what i did was just reflash hivos again on the usb drive and now it works! here is my oveclocks and hasrates

i did fix the problem what i did was just reflash hivos again on the usb drive and now it works! here is my oveclocks and hasrates

Hi all, is there some calculator for dual mining? Which algorithms are most profitable to dualmine?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.