More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Dual mining with Phoenix miner

Hello, something strange happened few days ago. I use phoenix miner set on latest version on hiveos, and I am mining Ethereum with RX5700.
I used to have 58.2Mh rate but few ago the harete drop on 57.8Mh and I have another hash rate of 330kH that I do not know what is that.
Does anyone can help me to understand?

thank you.

can you show your flightsheet?

the whole flightsheet, not just phoenix, before you go to edit. looks like you may have multiple miners pointed at the same card?

looks like your device config is correct. if you open the miners which one shows the second amount on the 3rd card?

also, you do know your etc and eth addresses are the same right?

the addresses are correct, I use this config for more than 4 - 5months. the second amount is on the 3rd card, that one that mine Ethereum.
it is really strange, no where except the picture above I can see this hashrate “kH” to understand from what is that.

If you open gminer in shell does it show the kh amount from the 3rd card?

no, it does not show the second hash.

It would be on gminer not Phoenix

yes, It was on lolminer that one which mine ETC, at some point it decided to use all cards to mine with them although that is set on device 0,1

thank you for the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.