More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Dual Mining TON+ETH

Yeah I messed around a little but my LA keeps going up randomly and causing the miner to re start

Use the core clock to limit power draw, not the power limit.

Okay, I will try that. Is there a reason why not to use PL?

I reverted those settings my watts went over 200 for some reason but before without PL it was sitting at 165 idk what happened.

You can and should use the power limit as a failsafe, but limiting the power will just pull core clock down to meet your power draw, so you have your core clock set to 1800, but with that power limit it’s probably throttling a good bit. It’s kind of counter intuitive to raise the core just to throttle it down with a power limit vs lowering the core to begin with.

Yea, I figured that but posted a reply anyway for the next person that hasn’t yet. Doing my part for the community and all…

Thanks man

lowered the core to 1700 and started getting this.

You have to restart the miner after changing core clocks

I gave up some how my watts went up by 20 with the original settings I had. lol

It’s better to start low and work your way up, then you can watch the power draw slowly go up until you get a setting you’re happy with.

Any better pools than ton whales?

Im trying to change TON servers (dual mining) from whales to ton-pool… after applying the pool change. When I click on Update I get an error telling me my Algo2 (TONDUAL) is invalid. What algo do I change it to to keep dual mining and how/where do I change the algo?

Make the change, then go to miner config and make sure the algo is still selected for the second coin.

The hashrate of toncoin is weird.
Anyone know what’s happening on my GPUs?
Only one of them is working well…
I tried they can reach over 600mh if they mine ton only.

1 Like

What are the rest of your settings? To get more ton hashrate you’ll need more core and likely more core voltage

hello people my rig doesn’t start when i go to dual mining from eth and ton, if i ton alone mine then the rig starts immediately can you please help me mfg thomas
yutube kanal Thomas Speckmayer I uploaded a video Teilen - YouTube

hi guys, two questions

1. Why is the hashrate on my identical 5700xt so different on ton? some cards pull over 500 MHS, some just over 300 MHS

2. why are hashrates on my 3070s different and what parameter to use to get my 1080ti to start mining ton (i’ve seen people do it) UPDATE: --disable-dag-verify made my 1080ti mine.

update - i was trying to see if a miner restart will again favor the same cards with the higher hashrate and it’s true! GPU0, 4 and 5 are over 500 MHS, but now also GPU7 and 8 have higher hashrates…

Thank you as always for your replies.

1 Like

for anyone interested i spent a few hours and managed to set up my dual mining in a way i only lost 2% of hashing power on ETH while mining TON with very acceptable hashrates. I am pasting my results and the settings for each rig:

NVIDIA:

AMD

hope this helps and please post if you find any better settings as so will I

1 Like