More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Dual Mining TON+ETH

Read about this option:

–dual_tuner_weights=X:Y:Z

Maybe it will help.

Could you kindly post some photos with the additional configurations of the TRM 0.9.2 miner because I tried this morning but it didn’t work, I got error code 20.
In practice he could not connect with the toncoinpool pool

Sure.
First of all - Hive OS stats don’t show yet any values from TRM dual mining:

NOTE: Vega GPUs don’t work in dual mining mode under TRM yet, but according to developers, should work soon.

More info about mining ETH and TON you will see in HiveOS shell:

As you can see, in my rig only one GPU (RX5700XT) is mining both ETH and TON. Rest of GPUs in this rig are VEGAs, waiting for future TRM releases.

Now, configuration. In the flight sheet, under “Configure miner” tab, in “Extra settings” field, you have to add following lines for Toncoinpool:

–eth_config=B
–ton -o stratum+tcp://pplns.toncoinpool.io:443/stratum -u your_ton_wallet -p rig_name --ton_end

Remove all hard coded values you may have in --eth_config= field. It’s required for autotuning purposes. You can leave “A” or “B” mode, according to your preferences.

More info you will find here and here.

I hope I helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

New release of TRM solves your problem:

If you don’t to dual mine on all devices, you can add a device selection argument inside the --ton … --ton_end clause.

More info in the TRM manual.

hi dear
how can i config teamredminer for dual mine eth+ton?
please just copy the config witch i should set on my miner configuration or tell me step by step thank you

Please Help.
i was mining ETH + TON with latest lolminer, but my rigs stop mining every 02.00 AM, its happens for 3days (when i start mining them).

Which miner do you use and on which pool? Lolminer 1.43 has problems with whales pool. Lolminer 1.44 has problems on ton pool

thanks for your reply

Hi,
I explained everything pretty much above. For the start, please enter following command in the “Extra config” field in the TeamRedMiner setting (assuming you have already TON wallet and you want to mine at toncoinpool.io):

–ton -o stratum+tcp://pplns.toncoinpool.io:443/stratum -u your_ton_wallet -p rig_name --ton_end

Please notice, that as for now TRM supports two TON pools: Icemining and Ton Coin Pool.

You will find more info at developers GitHub here and here.

why all my rigs (three of them) detected lol miner hashrate evry 02.00 am. it’s been 4 days. only if i use eth + ton lolminer 1.43 or 1.44. but if use only eth (t-rex) is no poblem. please help. its killing me.Today I waited until 02.00 to see for myself.

thx so much, is it work for rx580 8gb?

rx580 msı 32 mh - 772 mh eth ton 90watt very good

OC for TRM (Dual mine ETH+TON)

HiveOS Flight sheet (Dual mine ETH+TON)

TRM Configuration

2 Likes

Does anyone use Gminer?

1 Like

3070 and RX 6600 love dual mining

All ur 3070 memory settings are different. Make them all 2600 mem.

Trying dual mining with NVIDIA+AMD, but it’s not recognizing AMD for TON. Any thoughts?

What miner/config?

did you fix this? its still good with dual mining,any issue with that? or 1coin better than 2coin

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.