More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Dual Mining Ethereum (ETH) and TONCOIN (TON)

My 6600xt is on windows but had the same issue as you where i only got 400mhs for ton… for some reason the card wasn’t pulling much power (90w) and now its back up at 1600mhs for ton and 120w

I restarted my pc and it was solved, i think my card was somehow power limited

You should be getting 32mh eth and 1600mh ton with these settings

Hmmm interesting.

Does it mean it does not take live settings change? Weird… Each video I watched people had high numbers of the mark.

I wonder if I set high to take it from reboot. I will have to do it later.

I just realised I need to add RVN on CPU as extra miner(since I got no change on Watts) and that rig will be set fine.

Thanks

what pool are you using? I’m using whale pool, and you have to use their telegram channel to start getting rewards

I did that and activated all. It finally kicked in with all needed. Still dont get it how I can get higher hash rate on them. :face_with_head_bandage::thinking:

I do wonder as the reduced settings with 2.3GH and minimal increase of heat and noise it seems to generating more value for £££ them heat the rig with higher memory MHz and try to get it to higher earning but bigger cost due to electricity useage.

I might be doing something wrong with calc.

Still got looooaaads to learn.:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Try this? I got it stable. There’s still potential to raise the core OC

there’s potential to increase your ETH hashrate while maintaining your power draw:

How long u run this setting ?

Could have pushed 6900XT to >4GH but was too hot for my liking

1 Like

Around a week

Better OC I’m interested too :slight_smile:

lolminer 1.44

Thanks for sharing this. I went ahead and tried your specs. Fantastic results. I wish I could push the TON’s up to 4 GH/s for each XT’s but how do I go about that without justifying ETH’s hashrate?

Here’s what I was able to do with ETH+TON while running TRM…

OC for TRM (Dual mine ETH+TON)

HiveOS Flight sheet (Dual mine ETH+TON)

TRM Configuration

massive power usage tho

You don’t have to use all that manual config when hive has native dual mining support

Agreed. If I reduce power the hashing for TON drops considerably. Luckily I’m not paying for electricity at this apartment condo that I live in. Any suggestions?

Initially I’ve tried the built-in dual on Hive but it wouldn’t hash for TON while only ETH would work and ended up w N/A symbol next to TON.

Actually doing it this way works fine for LoLMiner but not TRM. I gained about 3 extra GH/s using TRM and ETH stays the same if not less. Just barely.

Unless I’m missing your point?

Btw I managed to squeeze out a little extra hashing power for TON…

You have to make sure your using the correct address with port and all that to use the global callback %xyz% values. Simplifies things for multiple rigs instead of having to do all the config manually

Copy that. I’m all for less is more approach. Will try again with the flight sheet/configuration this weekend and report back. Thanks for your encouragements!

If you get stuck or need any examples of working configs let me know, make sure to reply to my comment or @ me for quicker response, I see indirect replies eventually but don’t get notified always for them.