Both AMD (with OpenCL) and Nvidia (with OpenCL or CUDA) GPUs are supported for PoW.
The minimum requirements for Zilliqa mining nodes are:
- x64 Linux operating system (e.g Ubuntu 18.04.5)
- Recent dual core processor @ 2.2 GHZ. Examples:
- Intel Core i5 or i7 (Skylake)
- Intel Xeon (Skylake)
- AMD Ryzen
- 4GB DRR3 RAM or higher
- NAT environment OR Public IP address
- Any GPUs with at least 2 GB vRAM
So, YES, you can dual mine ZIL with Nvidia cards.
About profit, I don´t know, I´ve started dualmining 2 days ago, got 12 ZIL in rewards.
Keep in mind that only mines in rounds of about 1.5 to 2 minutes every few hours. I’ve counted 23 rounds since I’ve started.
My ethas hasrate is 298 MH/s (all AMD cards) but the ZIL hasrate I see on the ZIL pool is between 8 to 33 MH/s.