More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Does Changing My Rig's Motherboard Cause Problems

Hello, everyone. I’m new to mining and could use a hand.

I have a rig. It was running fine but only had three GPU slots. I stopped the miner, then shut down the worker. I swapped out the motherboard for a 6-GPU slot board and restarted the rig. Will I have issues because I changed the motherboard?

Thank you.

Hi,
If u make the corrections for mining in the bios (for playing with 6 cards) u don’t have any problem…

So just changing the motherboard out doesn’t cause any issues on the rig, as it appears in HiveOS?

No problem at all in hiveos…

Thank you so much, man.

I don’t suppose you can answer my other comment in “General” about my second rig not coming up.

Also, any insight, with respect to talking to HiveOS support would be much appreciated. I’m going blind, and mining is literally my last chance at having some sort of income. I can barely see, and putting this all together in the dark has been an extraordinary challenge. I need advice.

bruh.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.