More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Do different OC settings work better on different models / software?

Lets say i have 2 3070’s. Is it possible for optimal overclock settings to be different each one?

What about mining software? Is it possible that the optimal oc setting will be different going from phoenix to lolminer or gminer?

Yes and Yes.
I have 4 identical 3060Ti cards running on an 11 card rig. and it is very tricky business getting them all producing the same hash rate. If I boost the power in one the other goes down etc.
same with different miner software. it takes a loottttt of time and patience to get them all tweaked and stable
EG below.
Just 5 Watts extra one of the 3060Ti LHR cards … spits the dummy in the miner and LHR limiting occurs.

1 Like

That’s great info! I spent some time trying to finely tune my 3070 LHR when i got it. When i added a 2nd card. (a 3060) it messed that up. Btw, suprised to see you’re getting over 45 MHs on 3060 TI’s!! Thats what im grtting on my 3070. My tuning definitly needs more work.

1 Like

hi u have pro rev2 or rev3?

wathsur update v?

who are you talking to?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.