More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Difficulty Setting up SRBminer on HiveOS

Hello,

I’m trying to setup a flight sheet using SRBMiner-Multi to dual mine. I’ve understand most of the setup miner config portion but what I have difficulty is selecting specific GPUs on my Rig to mine using this miner.
I have 10 GPUs on one Rig. I want to mine using only all of the RX570s using SRBMiner-Multi while the rest are with a different miner. I know the Device IDs for the RX570s are as follow: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9.

On the SRBMiner-Multi Setup Miner Config Windows, it reads to use command parameter --gpu-id 1!2!3! for listed GPUs the miner should mine on.
I’ve used the same parameter as follow: --gpu-id 1!2!3!4!5!6!7!9! and I also used --gpu-id 1;2;3;4;5;6;7;9.

Once Saved and I’ve initiated the flight sheet, the miner reads out an error as follow:

srbminer exited (exitcode=0), waiting to cooldown a bit
skipping miner log rotation due to execution time < 30sec
tr: warning: an unescaped backslash at end of string is not portableY
You defined less gpu-id than algorithims

I would appreciated it if anyone can help explain the situation and can provide help/examples on how to properly configure SRBMiner-Multi on HiveOS.

Hi,
I think --gpu-id 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9 its the right…u can try it…

Thanks for the reply. I have tried your suggestions but with no luck.
I still get the same message as I written before.

wtf? i try to find solution…!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

–gpu-id value (gpu id/s from --list-devices, separate values with ; and !) i think no need to put any value at the end…( ; ) or (!)

I’ve tried these two iterations:
–gpu-id 1;2;3;4;5;6;7;9 & --gpu-id 1!2!3!4!5!6!7!9

still the same message.

Hello,

I’ve noticed an edit to your post. I’ve done your suggestion of writing the following:
–cgpu-id 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9

That has removed the errors and the miner has started but now it activates mining on GPU 0 and 8. I don’t want that to happen since it causes system errors and the miner restarts.

Better 7 months later than never I guess…
You can use the “Tuning” section instead of editing the flight sheet and everything works as it should.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.