WildRig-Multi: Configuration Guide
Current version: 0.13.1
This is a modern miner for AMD GPU, which is actively developed and supports various algorithms.
This package is based on the original package from the developer, with some bug fixes that I discovered and the addition of support for failover servers.
Supported algorithms: aergo. bcd, bitcore (timetravel10), c11, exosis, geek, hex, hmq1725, nist5, phi, polytimos, renesis, skunk (skunkhash), sonoa, timetravel, tribus, x16r, x16s, x17, x18,x22i.
- Baffin: RX460, RX560 and some RX550
- Ellesmere: RX470, RX480, RX570 and RX580
- gfx900: Vega 56/64
Miner home: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023676.0
Dev-fee set as 1% (default 2%).
Hive OS configuration
Create wallet and create new Flightsheet. Under Flightsheet select coin, wallet, select pool if exist as HiveOS template and select Custom miner as miner
Under “Custom miner”:
- Put link
http://download.hiveos.farm/custom/wildrig-multi-0.13.1.tar.gzinto field “Installation URL”
Miner name in field “Miner name” in this case will set as
Hashing algorithmfrom dropdown list
- Put your Wallet and Worker name as suggested by pool. Usually %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME% is enough where %WAL% will be substituted to your wallet and %WORKER_NAME% to your worker name.
- Put pool URL and failover servers (one server per line) into “Pool URL” field.
- Put pool password if needed into “Pass” field
- Set additional arguments for best performance
Extra config arguments for best performance
NiceHash x16r with failover servers for RX470 rig