More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Custom Miner Integration

Thank you!

I fill all the forms and use it with nix.easymine.online. I fill in all the required information and create a new wallet.

But when I when i choose Custom miner and my created wallet, then press apply and launch the rig stays off.

When i use the same wallet with ccminer everything works.

What am i doing wrong?

Excavator moved to its own topic:
https://forum.hiveos.farm/t/custom-miner-excavator-with-algo-autoswitch/6429

Show your wallet properties for custom miner and miner`s tail log.

I’ve attatched the config. When i press launch with these settings and custom miner selected. The rigs stays offline even when i execute custom-get “cryptodredge download url” -f

I can see the rig download cryptodredge and unpack it, but the rigs stays offline.

Change Custom miner name to cryptodredge
(lower case)

Thank you!!! You’re the man!!

Works great!

1 Like

Z-enemy available at ccminer tab as fork - enemy. And always fresh and strong )))

After Hive OS 2.0 update everything worked great, but now i rebooted the rigs for the first time and they dont start mining. I’ve changed nothing i just rebooted the rigs. I used the custom miner with crypotdredge.

Can someone please help? Hiveos 2.0 seems not as easy to setup as 1.0

Works again, needed to do everything over again…

Thanks

I’ve updated all my posts with Hive 2.0 screenshots. Check it if smth not working.

I’ve added autoswitch script in excavator integration. Instructions are here:

I really want to try this out but having trouble converting hashrates, do we convert mh to hs than scientific notation for example lyra2rev2 one 1070 is 35500.00 kh which is 35500000 hs and I get this 3.55e+7 which doesn’t look correct

35.6e6 will be OK.
Look for an example on my screenshot. And lets discus autoswitch in it’s topic.

you can modify the h-config.conf file and add the -a algo selection flag using the algo drop down menu in the custom miner configuration to make it a little straight forward for the novice user.

conf="-a ${CUSTOM_ALGO} -o ${CUSTOM_URL} -u ${CUSTOM_TEMPLATE} -p ${CUSTOM_PASS} ${CUSTOM_USER_CONFIG}"
1 Like

not sure but AFAIK not available at client … it’s for OC

Thanks! In some miners it will be really useful. I’ll think about it.

Hello.please help me with cryptodredge miner.Miner does not start(((
what am I doing wrong?

miner will not started

try adding -a phi2 to extra arguments

no result(((