More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Could a RX 6600 be bios flashed? Asking because the ASROCK RX 6600 Challenger D with newer bios 113-EXT800296-L04 is super unstable

Could a RX 6600 be bios flashed? Asking because the ASROCK RX 6600 with newer bios 113-EXT800296-L04 seems to be super unstable

Want to try an older version of bios for this card if possible that is 113-EXT800291-L03

Asrock needs at leat 5% more on VDD. Try it, how unstable is it?

More VDD does not help.
How unstable it is:

sometimes it will instantly crash if I try to mine on it, no matter with overclocking, no overclocking, under clocking, no matter ETH or TON or ETH+TON.

After placing it in the box for one or two days, it seems to work again.

Happens with two of the L04 outside of the three.

Have five of the L03 models and none of those had any problem.

I do see similar issues with Gigabyte Eagle 6600 (new arrival). It does only 27Mh/s no matter what you do. I found out that this card would NOT work at all (driver/temp error) if you have AutoFan on. If you disable and make sure to set fan speed as soon as you boot - it works but mine is about 2Mh/s lower than MSI/Asus/etc.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.