More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Connection not working

Hello,

I am setting up my first rig and seems the connection is not working properly. I can see my rig and my gpus online but they are not minning. I attach some screenshots with my hardware and the results of running net-test. Currently I’m connected through Ethernet ( I did try to connect through wifi but it didn´t worked). Any ideas of what could be the issue here?

Make sure your rig is up to date and maybe try a different miner.

What do you by having the rig up-to-date? Hiveos? Bios? I did changed the miner from Phoenix miner to etherminer, with Phoenix I had a lot of error messages better with etherminer but still not working. I will try a new one tonight. Can someone explain me the results of the nest test? currently I am on an Ethernet and the moderboard is an Asus prime z490a. Ive seen people having connection issues with it. Thank you!

Going from poor to unsupported miner choices is not the right path while troubleshooting.

It appears some of the errors are normal for your configuration. Some will require further review once you get on a miner near the same vintage as your rig.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will try team red miner then. Fingers crossed.

Thank you both! you were right, it was the miner. Now with team red miner is all working good :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.