More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Configuration issue with HiveOS - Please help :)

I got those error bellow over, and over !

I configure my runsheet (epool.txt and userconfig) this way :
POOL: eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999, WALLET: %EWAL%/%WORKER_NAME%/%EMAIL%, PSW: x

and the config Override:
-ftime 10
-tstop 90
-tt 60
-cclock 1150
-mclock 2165
-cvddc 850
-mvddc 900
-fanmin 30
-etha 0
-mode 1

Also try to add my wallet number info, like in my BATCH File i run on my Windows miner… same issue…

nothing seem to work. I only try 1 GPU from my Windows miner… I will put it back until figuring out how to make it work !

����������������������������������������������������������������ͻ
� Claymore’s Dual GPU Miner - v15.0 �
� ETH + DCR/SIA/LBC/PASC/BLAKE2S/KECCAK �
����������������������������������������������������������������ͼ

no address specified - ignore
This pool (eth-us-east1.nanopool.org) does not support Ethereum addresses as login (or requires worker name in “Login.Worker” format) and cannot be used for devfee mining, there
fore it is not supported.
However, you can mine on this pool if you specify “-allpools 1” option, default pools (different from this pool) will be used for devfee.
Please read “Readme” file for details.This pool (eth-us-east1.nanopool.org) does not support Ethereum addresses as login (or requires worker name in “Login.Worker” format) and c
annot be used for devfee mining, therefore it is not supported.
However, you can mine on this pool if you specify “-allpools 1” option, default pools (different from this pool) will be used for devfee.
Please read “Readme” file for details.Pool eth-us-east1.nanopool.org removed from the list
ETH: No pools specified! Specify at least one valid pool in “-epool” parameter.

claymore exited, waiting to cooldown a bit

Your issue inside quote and it’s mean that Flight Sheet (no runsheet btw) configured badly

Look to Miner Config from web %D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

So wich pool should i use ? Europe pool ?

under epool.txt, i try this config for US pool without luck :
POOL: eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999, WALLET: %EWAL%.%WORKER_NAME%/%EMAIL%, PSW: x

in Nanopool, this is how they told user to config the epool.txt :
POOL: eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999, WALLET: YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL, PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0 POOL: eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999, WALLET: YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL, PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0 # POOL: eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999, WALLET: YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL, PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0 # POOL: eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999, WALLET: YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL, PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0 # POOL: eth-asia1.nanopool.org:9999, WALLET: YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL, PSW: x, WORKER: , ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0

Works fine under Windows 10 with Claymore run from a BATCH file

Are you edit miner’s config on the rig instead web interface?

Funny. I always told at work that most bug on the computer are made 12 inch in front of the computer.

It was the case here :slightly_smiling_face:

In the ClaymoreUserCFG, i added the something here that stop epool.txt to work correctly…

No i re-edit both this way… and it’s working now !

epools.txt template:POOL: %URL%, WALLET: %WAL%/%WORKER_NAME%/%EMAIL%, PSW: x

Claymore User Config-ftime 10 -tstop 90 -tt 60 -cclock 1150 -mclock 2075 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 900 -eres

At first, didnt understand why it was not working, as i replicate everything that was running before, until notice that i re-enter pool url in the other part.

:slight_smile:

So all works fine now for you?

Yes !
Quick question… In Windows i was using a software known by Miner “HWInfo64” that can show me “live” memory count error (on the GPU), so when i try to adjust the memory speed to the best value possible, very usefull.

Is there any tools like this in HiveOS that i can use for this type of adjustement ?

According my investigation (but it’s was more then year ago) in Linux world there’s no similar to HWInfo64 software (to check AMD memory errors counter I guess)

1 Like