More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Coinbase warns users could lose their crypto holdings if the company goes bankrupt

I am looking for for a new Exchange because of these latest articles.
What do you guys recommend for stability I rather not be ripped off.

Previously, when I kept money in cryptocurrencies, it was USDT. As far as I know, it is a stable coin that will never go bankrupt, so if you still need to find out which coin is better to keep money in, then only in USDT. By the way, I cashed out all the money from the cryptocurrency just a few months before bitcoin sharply fell in price. Now I’m investing money in stocks because it seems to me that in the future, these investments will pay off when the economy stabilizes in the world. And I even found a cool trading application https://fbs.com/trading/mobile-personal-area, which makes it much easier and more convenient to trade.

As long as you keep your crypto at the exchange the same thing will happen, no matter which exchange you use. You don’t need to change the exchange, just move your coins to a hardware wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.