More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Cleaned CPU and changed Thermal paste reassembled Rig and can’t get monitor black screen

Tried resetting MB . When I boot rig, MB lights up but fans on gpu don’t spin. Don’t know what I did. I am running hive OS. Change thermal paste reassembled and suddenly had problems

What happened to your bios battery in picture 2?

I have the bios battery out because I have been resetting the motherboard. I’ve tried resetting it five or six times with GPUs connected without GPS connected with only one GPU connected absolutely nothing will make the screen light up I need to go to the bio set up screen it says to tap delete button and then MSI bios screen will show. I think somethings wrong because I had no problem doing this when I got the board.

You don’t need to remove the bios battery to clear the cmos. There is a jumper right next to the battery labeled “JBAT1”. All you need to do is take a screw driver and bridge those two little pins for 30 seconds while the motherboard is powered off.

What processor are you using and does it have integrated graphics? Provide a picture showing the whole motherboard with everything you have connected.