More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

CFX(Conflux) 3060 TI LHR

Hi,

I recently assembled a x6 3060 TI LHR EVGA rig with Hynix memory, I would like to know if someone has managed to get the hashrate that appears in whattomine in the octopus and ZelHash algorithms. I am going to share the overclocks that I achieve and if someone has something better I would appreciate if you share it with me.

1 Like

1 Like

this is what I been working on with zotac cards 3060ti. I had them at 54mhs but dropped core for lower temps. for octopus

Try using absolute core clock!

These are my settings:

2 Likes

Do use Absolute core clock for better efficiency and stable hashrates.

After careful testing I found these to be the best mh/w for me:

Using T-Rex with additional arguments
“intensity”: “25”
“keep-gpu-busy”: 1
“dag-build-mode”: “2”
“cpu-priority”: 5
“kernel”: “3”

if nicehash then throw in “extra-dag-epoch”: “0” as additional argument, just in case

Thank you bro

Which miner and pool are you using?

Actually, those settings weren’t stable. These are my new settings which runs stable as long as the ambient temperature isn’t too high:

I’m using t-rex v.0.21.6 and nanopool.

1 Like

I’m gettin about 5% stale shares on herominer pool with NBMiner. Whats your % of stale shares? I think my OC maybe a little high

I don’t know where I can see stale share info? I have 99.95% accepted vs rejected shares however.

Stable no crashes yet.

Ah nanopool doesn’t show stale shares.

What pool are you using?

herominers

Ah I saw you wrote that already, sorry.

Did you achive 54 mh on a lhr 3060 TI???

intensity 23.6, kernel 4, fan 80%, mclock 1200MHz, core clock locked 1410MHz

I achieved 54 mh on a lhr 3060 Ti, hynix memory of EVGA

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.