More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can't get Phoenix Miner 3.5d to boot. Flightsheet pic attached

My rig will start up fine with Claymore 11.9. Trying to get it to boot Phoenix Miner 3.5d.

Rig will reboot but Phoenix miner will not start. Anything that looks wrong in my miner config?

Can’t see onscreen monitor even though the cable is plugged into one of my AMD cards.

I would personally love to see Phoenix miner added to the official miners. In my experience it is so much more stable then Claymore with higher hashrates and lower fees.

I also tried adding -f to the installation URL, but it did not change anything.

I get this error when I add the -f to the end of the URL.

Unable to install miner from http://download.hiveos.farm/custom/phoenixminer-3.5_d.tar.gz -f

what about miner log?

Try Pool URL:

POOL: eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444, WALLET: %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x POOL: us1-etc.ethermine.org:4444, WALLET: %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x POOL: eu1-etc.ethermine.org:14444, WALLET: %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x POOL: us1-etc.ethermine.org:14444, WALLET: %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x

without straturm+ssl

That fixed it! Thank you so much!

Can I copy the pool URL info and paste it under the first one and change the server so the mining program has a back up pool in case the first one goes down?