More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can't get my mixed amd/nvidia rig to mine to nicehash?

I’ve got 2 rigs, one is all nvidia, setup quickly and working perfectly.
Lolminer for both

My other rig is mixed amd/nvidia won’t mine at all.
Mining kaspa to nicehash.
Hive os is latest/ hive replace
Upgraded to latest
Miner removed and reinstalled
Tried seperate flight sheets and sharing the same one (the one that’s currently working on the all nvidia rig)

Miner will not load/ run on mixed rig?

I got it to go this far once

Here’s the current flight sheet that’s working

Any ideas?
Thanks!

what ocs?

1 Like

5.10.0-hiveos #110

lower your core clock on the amd cards (by a lot to test) and reboot

1 Like

How much is a lot? I just went with the lowest hasrate.no showed while I was waiting on reply and still nothing
How much lower?

start at 1000

also for the 3070s change 810 to -3000, that sets the memory to 810mhz. 810 is treated as + 810 mhz

1 Like

okay just did a restart while waiting for your replay, left voltages set at what hasrate.no showed max but with the lower core clocks, Its mining so progress!
These rigs have been off forever! lol
so just getting them going is a win

also if your rig was online in this screenshot you crashed the driver as you can see there are no temps or fan speeds showing, that requires a reboot to reset

1 Like

yeah hashrate.no is a good starting point/target, but not all cards will reach the same settings. good to hear its mining now

1 Like

Should I do the same with the memory on these nvidia as well? This is my second rig

if youre mining a core based algo that doesnt require memory like kaspa, radiant, obtc then yeah. -3000 for all nvidia will save youa bit of power

1 Like

Even on the 1660s?

Yeah because my power consumption is almost double what hashrate.no says it should be according to Hiveos

yep, that sets the memory to its lowest idle state of 810mhz instead of just running it at 8000-10000mhz

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick help! I’m going to let it run for a day before I start tweaking it!

1 Like

no problem

1 Like