More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can't get HiveOS to boot - just get black screen

I am trying to install HiveOS on an SSD from my windows computer for the first time. When I put it on my rig it goes to the first Blue Hive os box, but never loads the OS! I just get a black screen from it not seeing the OS and the HDML signal not seen. Please help. I have tried many things, even using a USB drive and exactly the same thing. What else can I do to get my rig working?

What motherboard are you using? I am also the same as the mainboard 500series chipset, the internal GPU goes blank when booting

I’m using ASUS Prime B560M-A motherboard. Are you using that one also? I was wondering if that is the problem since nothing else is wrong.

I’m using H510Pro BTC , have you tried using latest version 212 ? from my test results, still not booting if using onboard Graphic

I bought a new mobo, MSI Z490 gaming, so I do think it was the mobo. Now I can get past the blue Hive OS screen, but I get an error message: Config directory /hive-config is not mounted, please check filesystem. Geez, HiveOS is really a pain.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.