More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can't configure flightsheet for LHR and non LHR Cards with 2 Miners

Hey,

I think I’m missing a simple detail. I’m trying to configure a single flightplan with 2 miners, one for ETH Mining and a Second one for dual Mining ETH and RVN for my LHR Cards.

So my Rig has both Cars, 3080 LHR and non LHR. But I can’t save this flightplan.
Error: The given data was invalid. The items.0.miner field has a duplicate value. The items.1.miner field has a duplicate value.

Has anyone an idea how to configure a setup like that?

Thanks

bye
eazy

The system will not allow (2) instances of the same Miner to be in use in the same flight sheet.

Choose T-Rex for one and another miner for the other.

2 Likes

Thanks @Grea that worked, but I’m running in the next Problem.

I was able to save my Flightsheet and applied it to the rig with the following settings:

NBMiner is Mining, but T-Rex can’t start with the Error:
Can’t start T-Rex, number of specified LHR tuning values in config doesn’t match the number of GPUs

I can’t find any option to assign Card 0-2,4,7 to NBMiner and 3,5-6 to T-Rex.
Is there no option like that or do I miss an point?

And how to fix the T-Rex error if there is no GPU assignment.

Thanks for Help.

Bye
eazy

Each miner set up config will have a bit different “Extra config arguments” to specify the GPU, but here is where you enter such things and the little blue “i” may have the data for your miner. If NOT check the miner documentation directly:

Hello @eazyadm, have you maneged to fix it? if yes, please share your solution and the Extra Config Arguments. I would like to replicate your setup :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.