More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Cannot mining rx6600 gigabyte eagle , Need help!

HI , AMY I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM MY RX 6600 GIGABYTE EAGLE IT DETECT BUT CANNOT MINING!

J’ai exactement la meme chose.

Have you solved that puzzle? I’ve tried 3 different raisers, a bunch of power options, cables, slots, etc. I can see all my GPUs and this 6600 Gigabyte but it does go down by itself with “no temps error” after 5-10 min.
Also, it shows xxxxx-xxx-xx for the model/vbios serial instead of actual numbers for some reason. I’m suspecting the driver’s issue and it might be “the only one” that can only run with Windows…

When you wipe out all the OC settings and just let it run - it works. So I figured out it’s not a hardware issue. Looks like one of the GPUs can’t take specific overclock settings. Now when I’m changing setting one by one I do see the issue with one of the GPUs. I do believe the Chinese USB mining board has only two PCIe ports multiplied by 4 making 8 slots. I will check BIOS and I’m sure it will be Gen1 or Auto - that could be an issue.