More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Cannot get my RX 5700XT hashing

Hi guys,

Today I tried adding a RX 5700XT radeon sapphire nitro+ to my mining rig (containing RX580 cards, asrock h81 pro btc 2.0 motherboard). While the card is recognized just fine, I can’t get it hashing. I tried disconnecting all other cards and putting the 5700XT directly into the X16-slot, tried different miners, different bios, etc.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks.

I got my hands on a 2nd card for testing (Sapphire AMD RX 5700 XT), same issue(s).

I have the same problem with my Sapphire RX 5700. It’s now running at 58MH/s in a Windows box…

After a bios update I got the 2nd card hashing away in HiveOS, however the first card still does not feel like working. Today I tried putting it in my (Windows) desktop, and there it’s running just fine.

1 Like

Hey Isdatzo thank you for sharing that. I had been posting about problems with my rx5500xt rig and your post helped me pinpoint something I should try. I have been running stock bios and stock gpu vbios. Never tried flashing. Wish me luck tomorrow. I will post any results.

Did it fix anything? Has anyone found the solution?

Switched to a different motherboard, that solved my issues.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.