More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Cannot control fan on Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT

I can’t control the fan on my Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT. Neither OC settings or autofan works. Its on its own kind of autofan that works fine. However, it never goes above 75%. So once it reaches around 75%, mem temps start increasing but fan doesn’t change to counter it. I have already swapped fans with another one just to make sure its not a problem with the fans.

Did you ever figure this out?
Getting 53mh/s at 85w but the fans are sitting at 93% while the cards are at 51c.

Only stable combination ive gotten so far.
0.6-140@200519
5.0.21-hiveos-beta
A 19.30

Am having the same problem. It doesn’t matter if I set autofan, or I set a fixed fan speed, my Sapphire Pulse 5700 xt, is stuck at 70% fan speed.
Will fan speed affect my mem temperature?
Thanx!

Could this be related to Hive being on a beta version to work on this GPU’s?
Or maybe because it’s mixed GPU’s rig?

I’ve got the same problem with the same card. But instead of being pegged at 70% mine are stuck at 100%. I’ve tried auto fan and setting the fan speed. I’m using TeamRedMiner. The fan is at 100% while it autofan temp is set to 60C it works for the other cards but not the 5700xt, which is at 36C.

I’ve got a fan blowing air across and everything else is fine.

Sorry about the photos but I’m on a phone and the app doesn’t rotate. And since I’m new here, I can’t add more than one photo.

Thanks!

The bottom card is the 5700xt.

Hi. Any solution found?? I have the same issue

Hi. Any solution found?? I have the same issue

I am having the same issue and can’t figure it out… It’s driving me nuts as I need more than 70% fan speed!

Apparently its an driver error, but no solution yet!
I have just moved the card to another slot so there is 1 place free between cards! I regret i haven’t sold those 2 fucking 5700 when i had the opportunity! 22rtx no problems at all 2rx reboot every few hours!

There is no doubt that the AMD cards crash much more often… Not sure why, but I too would go 100% nVidia if I could!

Any solution to this?

One of my 5700xt today just decided after a first reboot in 20 odd days to go into jet mode. Fan is locked on 100% and won’t budge. Autofan is on, manually set to 60% speed but the f***ing card does not care, it has a life of its own. The noise is getting quite annoying. Gpu temp is 50dec C. No need for the fan to be blazing away.