More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can i stop one card mining while rig is working?

I have 4 identical cards on my rig. One is overheating. I can not figure out which one is it. Can i somehow stop that card while mining so i can figure out which one is it, so i can change the paste?
Thank you

gpu-fans-find — spin GPU fans from the first card to the last to make it easier to find the required GPU. You can specify the card number, then the fans will start on it. If the worker starts up correctly, it’s quite easy to track which card corresponds to which bus. For example, if the GPU0 card has a 01:00.0 bus and you want to find it, use the command gpu-fans-find 0. This command will spin up the fans only on this card for a while. And so on, following the example.

Alternatively if you don’t want to go into the shell you can set the fan speed on one card higher or lower than all the rest to easily find out which card it is.

you are right. thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.