More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can I select which cards apply to a flight sheet?

Hello everyone
I’d like to know if I am able to allocate half the cards in my rig to one flight sheet, and the other half to another.
The objective is to run two different miners (each mining a different coin) on my hive rig - each using a set number of cards.
I am fairly new to hiveos, so forgive me if I’ve missed something simple. Using amd cards only in this rig.
Cheers

You can run multiple miners on (1) flight sheet:
Image 12-30-21 at 9.27 AM

Use the Add Miner option lower right:

Make sure to name each miner’s work differently like so:
Image 1-21-22 at 7.48 PM

You will also need to select (2) different miners and use the Setup Miner Config → extra arguments to select the specific GPUs.

Thank you for the reply! I’ll check those settings asap. I’m planning to use different algo’s but if I understand what you’re saying correctly, then it won’t matter.

Correct, your most challenging area with be working with (2) different miners GPU identification syntax in the extra arguments field. Consult the specific miner for details.

Thanks for that.

Am I correct in saying, in extra config arguments, to specify gpu’s (eg: 0 1 and 2) by id the syntax is
–devices 0 1 2

Varies by miner, and quite a few versions are out there, For example this is T-Rex and clicking on the little blue “I” provides some details:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.