More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Can I mine ETH the day and RVN the night

Because of noise, I can’t mine just 1 coin so guys, how can mine eth day and rvn the night ?
And second question, I have special settings for each coin 1100 2000 75 for ETH and 130 1000 125 for Rvn .
So how program schedule and how automatically change oc ( I have 3 cards , each are a different model,)

Ps: I have a 1060 and a 2060 and on Hive os , they’re are both gpu0

Hello @leloop,

you can achieve this by creating events for your flight sheets. Please follow these steps:

At first, you need to create a tag for your RIG:

• Go to your desired Worker / Mining-RIG at hiveos site
  • At the site, where you can see your GPUs, navigate to “Settings”
  • Click on the drop down menu at “Tags” and insert a custom tag like “MyRig”

Now, it’s time for your custom event:

• Navigate to your Flight Sheets
  • Click on the button with the three dots on the right site of your RVN Flight Sheet and select “Create event”

Now do the settings like this:

In this example, the RVN Flight Sheet will be activated every day at 08:00 PM.

After that, repeat the step with creating an event for your ETH Flight Sheet but with a daily start at, for example 08:00 AM.

Now for your overclocks:
I’m using the “Auto Select Algo” overclocking of HiveOS. I’ve saved overclocks for ETH and RVN in the tab “Overclocking” and activated the “Auto Select Algo” feature.

You just need to go to “Overclocking” and configure new algorithm OC values for RVN and ETH like this:

With that setting in place, your RIG will automatically change the OC if it changes the Flight Sheet / Algo.

I hope, this will help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re the best teacher, thanks u so much !

1 Like

BRILLIANT, this worked perfectly I have a card that seems to work perfectly well for 24 hours and then keeps crashing, no idea why, so now I have turned it off overnight, so it gets a “rest” (which sounds mad, but hopefully it will work!!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.