More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Booting problems

i have the same question ,someboy help us

same question 。need help

motherboard biostar tb360-btc
cpu i3 8100
4G ram

try csm/legacy mode ,then it’s go nothing
another rig also use tb360,it can run

Hi

new devices … new problems.
got 5 new miners, with until not known mainboard. GPU are RX580 8GB elpida (chinese cheeep cards with 1 hdmi)
flashed hive image with flashutil to internal ssd & after reboot they all panic like this:

(bios is on stock defaults)

i can access the miner on console if i do start recovery mode, (so miner dont start & gpu drivers not loaded)

what can i try to get them running?

im stuck in here for 40 minutes, should i restart my rig ? its seems repairing

Any ideas??? Thanks in advance

Hello
I bought a 6700xt card and after connecting it to rig, it no longer boots, and only displays the asus logo, does not enter the motherboard BIOS, and the system hangs.
I removed all the other gpus and connected the same 6700xt gpu directly to the pcie x16 without a riser, but the problem remains.
Motherboard asus b250 mining expert
cpu g4400 intel
ram ddr4 8gb

rig works well when this 6700 gpu is not connected.

Hello everyone. I write the .img image in DD mode to a USB flash drive. But when I boot my computer, I get the message: reboot select proper boot device and etc, why problem?
Motherboard in BIOS. Socket 775

I have the same problem, let me know if you find something please !

Türkiye’nin İlk Kripto Madencilere Özel Forumu www.miningturkiye.org açıldı.

Logo_500x500_px-removebg-preview

i have same prob with 6800xt. Did you fix it?

1 Like

I am trying to install HiveOS on an SSD from my windows computer. When I put it on my rig it goes to the first Blue Hive os box, but never loads the OS! I just get a black screen from it not seeing the OS and the HDML signal not seen. Please help. I have tried many things, even using a USB drive and exactly the same thing. What else can I do to get my rig working?

1 Like

i have exact the same for one week now. i burned 8 ssd disks brand new with various versions even beta but after the initial boot menu (blue) i have a black screen and os never start. tryed to start in recover mode nothing. i got messages like missing echo or rmdisk loading but there it freezes. tryed to burn usb the same. AND THERE IS NO SUPPORT TO SPEAK WITH. i don’t now most probably i will switch everything in windows.

I just called Asus. The support agent said that motherboard doesn’t work for mining. He said to use the B250 Mining Expert Motherboard. Call then and see if yours has the same problem. I am returning mine and exchanging it for the right one.

How did you fix it?

I am getting this exact same issue right now with a B250 12GPU mining mobo. Just goes to blank screen.

Edit: Great, now my 12GPU Mobo is dead. Constantly trying to get this going now the display wont turn on and lights on keyboard wont come on. Constantly turning on and off I guess killed either the mobo or the RAM.

After Power Failure Hive OS crash and I have to manually run hive os from command line using exec fsck

what do you mean?

did you find a resolve?