More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Big problems with Nvidia cards

Currently I’m running a mining rig with 4 cards. 2 AMD and 2 Nvidia

1x AMD RADEON 6800xt
1x AMD RADEON 6700xt

1x Nvidia 1660 super
1x Nvidia 1070

The two AMD cards will mine with no problems whatsoever
The two Nvidia cards will mine for awhile and then when I finally go back to check how they’re doing the hashrate is at 0 for the 1070 and the total MH/s doesn’t show up in the stats page.

After letting the rig run for awhile the 1070 mh/s will not show up in the worker page at all and the 1660 will do the same thing.

***the miner itself on the rig will say 16514ms when accepting jobs also !!! Only on the Nvidia cards !!!

Will post pictures soon please help!

Currently the temps are not showing for Nvidia cards either!

Have you tried using a different miner? Or have set up flight sheet so that there are two miners for one rig?. One for AMD and one for Nvidia?

1 Like

whats with the missing OC settings. you havent OC the cards correctly. search in the web or in this forum for good OC settings and use absolute numbers not these -1004 or -200 or 100 or whatever.

When I use the settings that others are using, this is what the OC is set to

You may have to right click on those images and open in new tab (don’t think you can zoom in here)

Still no reply

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.