More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Best performance for GTX3060 Ti LHR ?!?

Greetings !
This is my first RIG, after looking for the best MH with the lowest PL I get this !
Now, I’m getting the same results with :

t-rex FAN0 CORE1380 MEM2000 PL135

I read that EVGA BIOS gets great improvement with higher hashrate (more than 50MH/each) and lower power consumption (about 120 W)
But I don’t know how to flash them to EVGA BIOS

Thanks to everyone with knowedge who want to share with all of us.
Please, if you don’t really know or you didn’t tested before, don’t awnser

Have a great day ! :slight_smile:

Evga bios for LHR getting over 50? Haven’t heard of that.

Try switching to a locked core clock instead of the negative offset, may drop your power some more

1 Like

I think you can get something around 47-48mh/s. I’m using core 1450 and mem 2700-2800 (depends on card), with power limit 145w. Sure it takes additional 10w but it gives back 3-4mh/s. I’ve made calculation and it’s a change giving me income. I’ve got 5 Gigabyte 3060ti vision. So in summary I’ve 15-20mh/s for 50w - maybe less because they are not always taking full power

1 Like

Thank you all ! :slight_smile:
I changed them to 1400 // 2150-2250 // 140

A friend told me to never go over 140PL because this cards are not for more than 140PL
I’m going to grow the numers of MEM to between 2400-2600.
-What do you think about PL at 2400-2600 ?
-Still looking for best performance with lowest consumption

push those bastards to the max - gminer here, t-rex is better hashrate. no crashes.

2 Likes

Is this stable?

1 Like

Yes it is. At least mine is

Do you have any temperature problems ?

I have this config but I’m don’t want to push my lil bastards to the limit

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.