More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Best oc for rx5600xt

hi could anyone link me a good hiveos oc for rx 5600xt?

1 Like

Go to YouTube and search redpandamining and 5600xt. There is a link in the video to download the MSI BIOS for 5600XT and you need to use RBE to change the subID to match your card then flash.

I use:

1100 MHZ core speed
700MHz core mV (BIOS modded) use 800 if yours is stock

Memory: 910 for Samsung memory, 930 for micron memory

4 Likes

I want it rock stable … so i use:

3 Likes

Which bios are you using? I have 5600xt with samsung memory but haven’t found any reliable bios. Or did you modify it yourself?

I thought the red panda bios mod only works with micron memory?

You are right, Redpanda bios from that youtube video only works for Micron memories. I tried it on my samsung cards and it gives a hash number but it had 90% rejection shares.

1 Like

So I ended up trying out this bios I found linked in a youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmutIkbNIs&t=533s)

I guess apparently my GPU has both Micron/Samsung memory, I verified it by checking my “silent oc” bios info and the memory matched up with this modded bios.

Anyway, it’s been running great, am able to undervolt down to 680mv and have boosted my hash from about ~39 to 41.5. Not a massive gain but i’m happy with it. It seems to start having issues if I push the memory above 900.

Wow! Just wow! I’m going to but that card…

Can send us this bios?? It’s amazing GPU performance…

Mod Bios bitby.ru

3 Likes

Can you share the modified bios for samsung memories? please

1 Like

MPT & RBE software

what Bios are you using?

I cant get stable performance yet.

i didnt Bios MOD

Hey mate, would you please send your bios for xfx 5600xt Micron memory. Mine is stuck at 34Mh/s in 82.

pls share rx5600xt samsung memory biosmod thanks [email protected]

We need to bios mod link for the Samsung and micron ram. can u help us please?

I would love to get this BIOS too please @stxShadow - I can match your hash rate but at over double the power draw!

Did anyone ever find this BIOS?

i would love to get that bios mod as well please please please I have five 5600 xt
that I need it for

What miner do you use for mining at that oc settings?