More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Autofan: GPU temperature 511 is unreal, driver error

have you managed to run these micron 580´s for extended time 24/7 with these settings? do you have cheap electricity, the wattage per card is quite high, im running with lower mem and core around 80w / 32mh per card. If these are stable, i might give them a try on my other rig where is allready high wattage gpus. thanks

Hello, if this text of mine could help you and solve your problem, I would be happy if you deposit Bitcoin or Atrium for me … Your device has a problem that interferes with your system. Check the whole device with a phase meter if it has electricity, which it must have … Connect a wire to the power screw and connect that end of the wire to the ground or wall with a nail or screw that is at least 4 cm … You will not have the same error and even increase in temperature and so on My wallet Atrium 0xea75d3272Ce16608574A302B99226e72256de960 Bitcoin bc1qj35rde9cv0z9036s284ed90zy627qndc69u5cr Thank

I had a loose cable on the power connector from the riser card. After I fixed this, the gpu is working again ok.

2 Likes

BIOS!!! Check your version. Should be the last!

I had the same issue and I found one of my sata pin burned :fire: and melted the plastic around it. I had 3 gpus on one cable and I think it was the problem. Never plug more than 2 gpus.

2 Likes

Same thing, been having issues the entire day, upgraded Hiveos reinstaled it, changed risers, booted from usb, and nothing changed.

Finally, found your post, removed my cables and vuala, it burned at the exactly same spot.

I had 4 cards hooked in a single sata cord. :clown_face:

It has been runing for months.

I’m not new to mining, but this is some dumb thing to do, i guess you agree with me now.

I have reserarched for the last hours, and rewired everything, now every riser is hooked trough pcie (one for each)

Thanks, and hope we stay safe.

Hey i had the same issue and i solved it by switching to a better riser

hi all, just solved the same problem following your instructions! my mollex pin was damaged and it was the cause of my 511 c trouble. Thanks a lot.

Could you let me know your OC settings for that performance?

In my case, a wobbly GPU fan causing this.

So, i had the same problem on 2 of my cards, it just randomly happend afther about 2 days of running, i teared down my whole rig to see if any of my cables where fried, or if any of the Risers where broken, turned out i just drew to much from 1 PSU. so when i removed 1 card from that PSU it works fine again.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.