More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Authentication problem?

Hi, I’m new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has experienced any difficulties logging into the hiveOs app?

Got logged of, and when I try to login again I don’t seem to be getting the verification mail, even tried forgot password but nothing.

The mail seem to be correct, since it’s partly censored with stars…

:warning:For those of you having issues with receiving 2FA codes via email:

This affects only Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook, Live) addresses.

They blacklisted our domain and we’re working with them to get this resolved. There is no ETA since it’s not up to us, but up to them to lift the ban.

You can reach out to us via webchat to reset your 2FA and/or change your email address

Make sure you opt for a dedicated 2FA app like Authy, Google Authenticator, or even a password manager that handles 2FA. So issues like this don’t affect you in the future.

Same problem using gmail… 2FA codes are not being sent

Scheduled maintenance today. Wait til it’s over.

:construction: Scheduled maintenance

:warning: Maintenance work has been extended until May 12, 23:59 (GMT+3).

During this time, registering new users and modifying existing profiles will not be available.
The web interface may also be temporarily unavailable.

:warning: WARNING: We strongly recommend that you do not start any work on your hardware during this period, as we cannot guarantee stable access to the system.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Thank you! I seen that warning this morning on my HiveOS page but it disappeared… Thought it was over.
I’ll wait…

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.