More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus rog strix 308 ti

Hi
Plz help me

configure for all gpu is the same
Why gpu is a different mh

The only difference is in this part

Someone knows what this part is

is it thermal throttling? what clocks?

All hours are like this

hi, that means that your bios in that gpu is different from the others. what you should do is to backup the original bios, and then download the bios from one of the other cards and then this last bios (from the card that works properly) has to be used to flash the gpu with problems. Then i think your problem will be solved

1 Like

here i leave you a video in where he explains really well how to do that!

also if you cand send me the bios of your first gpu by email it would be great…
What you have to do is go to -->overclocking, -->download bios, and then select the one from yor first card. After that you execute the command, a notification will appear and then you can touch on it and wait for a couple of seconds and the dowload will star… That file with “.rom” extension is the one that you have to save as a backup, and then send me by email…
Im just tring to have your bios because my gpus also are not be able to get more than 82 mh/s and i want to try with new ones. Thanks
my gmail is [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.