More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT Dual Evo OC 8192MB Bios Help (-:

Hi,

just got 2 new cards Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT Dual Evo OC 8192MB (DUAL-RX5700XT-O8G-EVO), (ASUS Micron GDDR6 115-D199PI0-101).

The power usage is very high for the rate that i am getting )-: (tried many OC option)

Can someone help me with good bios for this card? can’t find at the web the card is new.

Thanks

BIOS is default. Phoenix.
Which version Hive OS are you using?

pls share your original bios with me and upload to techpowerup via gpu-z. this card is not in the techpowerup database. I have the non-xt card of exact that asus variant and I wanted to test the xt bios. I can share my bios with you, but its non xt based. I have 55 mhash with 72 watts actually…so works fine for me…

Hi,

I am using the Beta Image “hiveos-beta-0.6-157@200909”,i have also have 4 X Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT BE PULSE 8192MB (11293-09-20G) on this rig that only the beta image is got support for them.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you, i cant upload to the techpowerup, i uploaded it to my private hosting: http://www.kalmanzon.com/Public/Main-5-RadeonRX5700XT-8G-Micron_GDDR6-115-D199PI0-101.rar

will be happy is you can improve it for me (-:

I think that’s about as good as it gets with Micro memory. You’re power usage is lower than mine on Powercolor Red Drago 5700xt

Hi, this use i too.
Can You make PL 95-100?

UPD:
Powercolor Red Drago 5700xt - how many Wt?

pls share your original bios with me and upload to techpowerup via gpu-z. this card is not in the techpowerup database. I have the non-xt card of exact that asus variant and I wanted to test the xt bios.

http://www.kalmanzon.com/Public/Main-5-RadeonRX5700XT-8G-Micron_GDDR6-115-D199PI0-101.rar

have you already tested the xt bios? I didnt test yet…I bought 2 new cards that can handle much more memory clock…the ASUS Radeon 5700 TUF TRIO blablabla…I think there´s some gpu selection…

Whatever one may say, a video card is an important part of a gaming PC. And now the choice is as follows: if you have money, you buy. If there is no money at all, then you have to play on the embedded video (and I must say, it’s not bad at some not very demanding network games). However, the same games can be played comfortably only on the video card we are talking about. Guys, there is another question, does anyone know where to turn if you need nursing assignment help? Well, yeh, I’m not just thinking about games and video cards. LOL

Would you be able to share your bios with me? I am unable to access it via this link!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.