More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus Prime Z590 black screen after HiveOS boot

By the way, what I did I calmed down and reinstalled the whole rig (due to another issues but not because of HDMI) adding cards one by one.
Once I add the 1st card I connected a monitor to its HDMI. It is working okay.

Nothing new with it, but next time I will not spend time on solving “cosmetic” issues with the rig.

Hello, could you reset all the BIOS settings for the z590?

Any fix for that issue? Black screen on me too

The problem is the CPU we are most likely using…HDMI and Display Port are only supported with 11th generation Intel CPU and above…I have a 10th generation because it was cheaper. The graphics will work on VGA with an older GPU or regular card. However when it is setup the MB works fine in the Hive.

2 Likes

I have 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-11400 CPU with built in Intel® UHD Graphics 730 and I can confirm that I have the same problem as all of you. If I plug in the monitor to the motherboard’s HDMI, I can see the bios and everything, until it starts loading HiveOS, than it goes black.

Last week I build few RIGs with Gigabyte Z590 D motherboard Pentium(R) Gold G6405 and HiveOS 0.6-213@220310 and RTX 4000 cards (same CPU and GPUs like in my RIG with onboard video output problem).
And output from onboard GPU is now working. So there are two possibilities. Latest HiveOS version fix onboard video output. Or Gigabyte motherboard dont have this issue.

Unfortunately I can’t test the video output on the ASUS board with the latest version of HiveOS, because tghat RIG in a different location and I won’t get to it now .

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.